TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms of Service ( Terms ) carefully before using this website. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms. When you access, browse or use this website, you may access any sub-site linked through this website, then such subsite may have its own terms and conditions of use, you are obliged to follow according to the instructions set out in such sub-site
* No Guarantee This website acts as a facilitator or communicator between legal professionals and users of the website. Neither we are a law firm nor lawyers as per the Indian Advocates Act, 1961. The information may be exchanged between the Users and Professionals either through us or directly. We do not guarantee any advice either from professional or from a lawyer. This website just acts as a forum for discussion and provides legal opinion to Users. The User is solely responsible for honesty and integrity of all persons or professionals with whomever the user communicates on this website or associates, and any use of the information on the website is at Users own risk. The accuracy and completeness of the content are neither warranted nor guaranteed. SP does not warrant or represent that the information made available through this website is proper, correct and reliable.
* Limitations on Use: The content of this website shall be used only for personal purpose and not for any commercial activities. User shall not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, sell, sublicense or create any derivative works from the content of this website. Nor User may use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture or extract information about usage or users. User may not use any robot, spider, other automatic devices, or manual process to monitor or copy the contents without taking prior written permission from SP or owner of the website. User shall not export or re-export the website or portion of it in violation of the export control laws and regulations of India. No one shall have unauthorized usage of the website; any such access of this website or its content is prohibited entirely.
* Guidelines to User/User material: Users shall not involve in any of these activities such as usage of inappropriate language, hateful or offensive words, abusive comments, or promotion of any illegal activities, violation of any rules and regulations. No user shall infringe the rights of other persons but not limited to intellectual property rights, every user shall comply with all applicable laws and standards, and no one shall violate any internet standards and regulations. User is prohibited from posting or transmitting any defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. SP is neither liable nor responsible for any act of the User. SP may edit, modify, and remove any User Content which is illegal, obscene or offensive or violates any laws, policies or regulations.
* SP Rights: If User sends any content or material to SP through e-mail or by any other means, including but not limited to comments, data, suggestions, queries, or any other information will be treated as non-confidential.
* Relationship: The content contained on this website is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice and no lawyer-client relationship is formed.
* Confidentiality: This website ensures the protection to maintain the confidentiality of any information submitted by users. The confidential information of the users is protected as per the Confidentiality Agreement entered between them. The User can have access to the Confidentiality Agreement. User shall not reveal any sensitive or personal information. SP is not responsible or liable if the user has revealed any such personal information neither under the instructions of the SP nor without any requirement. The User should only describe his/her dispute or issue in general words, and no specific information shall be revealed.
* License of User Content to Service ProviderUser by uploading the content or submitting any materials for use on the web site grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Service Provider a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology known or later developed. SP, however, provide an assurance to the User that any sensitive or personal information shall not be disclosed to any third party intentionally. SP may make necessary changes to the features or content of the website at any time.
* Ownership: All resources available in this website, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the Content ), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. User agrees to follow all instructions provided on this website limiting the way to use the Content. There are various logos, trademarks, service marks displayed on the website, by displaying them on the website does not mean User is authorized to use those marks or logos. Any unauthorised use of the trademarks, logos, or content may violate intellectual property laws and laws of privacy. If User downloaded any content from the website for any personal use, you shall not remove or edit or modify any content or trademark, you should not infringe the copyright of others.
* Intellectual Property Rights: All the information and content made available through this website to Users shall remain the property of the SP, and such information and marks are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and /or other proprietary rights and relevant laws, rules and regulations. User may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without prior express authorization. SP holds the right to display images or pictures on its website. SP owns all content, trademarks and logos provided on the website. All trademarks provided on the website not owned by SP are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade names, trademarks, or service marks without the prior written consent of the owner of such trade names, or trademarks. LetsComply also holds the copyright to this Site, as a collective work and/or compilation, including the selection, coordination and arrangement of the Site’s content. LetsComply is neither a law firm nor an attorney but a service provider by way of connecting the professionals and clients by using its technology and marketing efforts.
* Loss of Data: SP of this website is not responsible for any loss of data due to electronic failure, resulting from accidental or deliberate deletion, network or system outages, backup failure, file corruption, or any other reasonable causes.
* Links: User may provide links only to the homepage of this web site, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage; (b) User shall provide the information of such links to SP through an e-mail to email@example.com and (c) User shall discontinue such links to this web site when requested by SP. In case the user is desired to provide certain links to a section within the website, then such request shall be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org and SP may notify the permission.
* No Solicitation:: In no event may any person or entity solicit any Users with data retrieved from this website. This website does not provide a venue for solicitation. None of the lawyers shall retrieve the personal information of the clients through this website.
* Advertisers: This website may contain content related to advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors who produce their content on this website are responsible for ensuring that their material submitted for inclusion on the website is proper, accurate and complies with all applicable laws. SP will neither liable nor responsible for any illegality or inaccuracy of the material provided either by the advertisers or sponsor.
* Registration: User may get require to register with this website to use certain portions of this website by providing proper, accurate and complete information at the request of SP. It is the responsibility of the user to inform SP in case of any changes in the information provided. SP does not allow multiple users on single registration, an only a single person can access by furnishing appropriate details. User is responsible/ liable for any unauthorised access, and if User notices any unauthorized usage, User shall put efforts to prevent such unauthorised use, or user must contact SP immediately to inform about unauthorized access. SP, at its sole discretion, terminate the usage of any User at any time if it is found as unauthorized usage by such User.
* Errors and Corrections: SP neither represent nor warrant that the services provided through this website will be free of errors, free of viruses and/or any other harmful components, etc.
* Third-Party Content: Third-party content may emerge on this website or User may get access to third party content via links from this website. SP is neither liable nor responsible for any errors, mistakes, and misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or any abusive statements, wrong opinions, misrepresentations or any other form of third party content appearing on this website.
* Transmitted Material: Internet transmissions are not safe and secure completely. User understands that any information, content or material posted or sent to this website may be read or intercepted unless special instructions are provided and such information shall be provided in encrypted form.
* Contests and Interactions: This website may contain contests or questionnaire that required User to send any personal information or content or any other information; where such contests may offer prizes/discount coupons or any other offers. Each contest has its own rules, terms and conditions, which User must read and agree to them before participation. SP is neither liable nor responsible for any contests or prizes and/or offers.
* Availability: The products and/or services displayed on the website may not be available always for purchase in your particular country or locality. The reference to such products and/or services on the website does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular geographical location.
* Disclaimer: This web site is provided on an “As Is” basis. SP expressly disclaims all warranties, including the Warranties of Merchantability, Fitness for a particular purpose and non – infringement. SP disclaims all responsibility for any loss, claims, injury, liability or resulting from any damages arising out of or any way related to.
(a) any errors or omissions resulting from the website and/or content but not limited to technical or typographical errors.
(b) Any third party content on the website either directly or indirectly
(c) Usage of the website by User; or
(d) any use of the software in connection with this website.
* Limitation of Liability: SP shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from the usage of this website. SP shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential or exemplary damages resulting from or arising in connection with the use of the content in the website/use of the website. SP shall not be liable for any purchase of services by User or transactions entered through the use of this website or resulting from any unauthorized access or user’s transmission or data, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles. The User further agrees that the SP shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of services without prior notice.
* Unlawful Activity: SP reserves a right to investigate any complaint registered in relation to violations of the Terms and can take appropriate action against such individual or User but not limited to reporting any alleged unlawful activity to law enforcement departments, regulatory authorities, or other relevant agencies. SP reserves right to disclose any information relating to user profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, IP addresses or any other information, at the request made either by regulators or by law enforcement authorities.
* Indemnification: The User agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SP, its directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses and costs incurred or in connection with any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, and expenses arising from or in connection with the content or Use of the service. User shall also agree to indemnify SP for any breach of these Terms by the User. The User shall, in any event, settle any matter with the prior written consent of the SP only. The User further agrees to defend including reasonable attorneys fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with access to or use of this website.
* Charges: At all places wherever charges are mentioned in the use of this website, they are net professional charges, the charges are based on the assumption of activity involved but excluding all statutory taxes, government fees and any other out of pocket expenses.
* Remedies for Violations: SP reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms.
* Refund Policy: Please refer for the link of Refund Policy.
* Severability of Provisions: If any of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and the validity, legality and enforceability of other provisions shall not be affected in any way.
* Modifications of Service: SP reserves the right to modify the website or discontinue the service either temporarily or permanently without notice to the User. The user agrees that SP shall be neither liable nor responsible to the user or to any third party for any such modification or termination of the services without prior notice.
* Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The courts at New Delhi shall have jurisdiction to settle any dispute or suit arising out of or in relation to this Agreement or these Terms.
* Entire Agreement: These Terms constitutes the entire and whole agreement between user and SP, this agreement/Terms shall supersede all other communications between SP and its users with respect to the subject matter hereof. If at any time User finds these Terms are unacceptable or if the user does not agree to these Terms, then please do not use this web site. If you are using this website, you are bound by these Terms.