ISO Registrations- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an independent, non-governmental membership organization and the world’s largest developer of voluntary International Standards.
ISO Certification can be useful to demonstrate the credibility of products or services. For some industries, ISO certification is a legal or contractual requirement. Apart from demonstrating credibility, ISO Certification can also be of a strategic advantage since it provides a world-class image to a product or service and displays an organization’s commitment to providing international quality standards.
International Organization for Standardization, generally referred to as ISO is an international authority dealing with developing standards regarding quality, safety and efficiency of the manufacturing process, services and documentation.
ISO standards are divided into number of marks which contains the standard guidelines to be followed by the categories of the organization on which the said guidelines apply. It is a standard to ensure the best quality, consistency as well as safety.
Strong customer focus, motivating policies, and accountability of the higher management are few the principle on which the standards are based for ISO quality management.
- Efficiency Increased: The certification provides for guidelines which can be easily followed, making it easier to provide transitions, training or even for troubleshooting purpose, which increases the efficiency of the workers and the firm.
- Increased Revenue: As the guidelines help with training, which increases efficiency, this increased efficiency leads to increased productivity and, therefore, better financial performance.
- Satisfactory Employee Morale: With a defined training procedure, roles and responsibilities of the employee, accountability of the management, the morale of the employees is satisfied and motivated which helps in overall success of the company.
- Expansion of business and International Recognition
- Consistency: Each and every process is available in the form of the written document and hence one can say that no error. All the stuff is well planned and in case of any change in the process the same shall be updte in the document and hence helping the new employee to work according to the expectation.
- Customer satisfaction: Showing ISO certification provides a mental confidence to the customer that yes the company is trustworthy. ISO 9000 mark stands for the best quality services.
- Copies of
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card/ Voter ID
- Electricity bill
- Sale deed in case of owner’s property
- Rent Agreement, if the property is taken on rent.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Recent Sale and purchase bill
- The size of the organization doesn’t matter for the ISO Registration.
- There is different specification for different industries, so it does not matter what industry it is, ISO registration is needed to be done.
- It is process based standard and does not deal with the standard of the product or the product quality but rather with the process of the product and the desired end result.
LetsComply is a full-service law firm and is the best platform for all your Legal, Finance and Taxation needs. Letscomply is one of the leading law firms in India and having a team comprises of Corporate Lawyers, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, IP Attorneys, and Management Experts with rich experience in their respective filed. We believe in long-term alliances for mutual growth.
For more information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Mb. No.97178 22448 Ph. No.011-42662177/78/79.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY US:
Foreign Investment in India| Setting-up of Business in India |Virtual CFO| Virtual General Council| Income Tax | GST Registration & Returns |Trademark registration | Company Registration | LLP Registration |NGO| Company Annual Compliances | Drafting & Vetting of Agreements |Opinion & Advisory on Different Issues| FSSAI Licenses| ESI & EPF | ISO certification |Shop & Establishment Registration |MSME Registration| SEIS/MEIS Services| DGFT| Legal Notices